Norton Support Phone Number
Today, a good antivirus becomes the basic need of every system especially if you use the internet in the device. It’s true that internet connection is necessary for performing many tasks but is also true that the internet is the open door for malware and other internet threats. If we talk about top antivirus programs, Norton antivirus provides all top features for protecting your device from all harmful threats. Dial Norton Tech Support Number and get more details about your Norton suite.
Norton provides top features such as smart scan, password manager, Anti-theft, anti-spyware, excellent firewall and many more. Norton uses Sonar technology for keeping your device safe and sound. Norton URL blocking feature blocks all the malicious URLs from entering and accessing your network. Due to many advanced features, a user may get issues while using Norton antivirus. Dial Norton Technical Support Number and get your queries resolved easily.
Contact Norton Antivirus Support Phone Number and get your issues to resolve quickly:
Norton antivirus is one of the main application programs of your device. If you are unable to use it properly, you may get many issues with your device. You can resolve the issues by dialing our Norton Customer Support Number. We have a professional team, our technicians have years of experience and can easily solve your glitches in a very friendly manner.
Merits of dialing Norton Tech Support Number
- 99% customer satisfaction solution on the first call
- Quick and reliable help support
- Cost-effective services
- 24*7 online help support for your Norton antivirus
Issues related to Norton which can be easily resolved by dialing Norton Technical Support Number
- Issues in downloading and installing Norton antivirus: Downloading issues are mostly occurs due to weak internet connections or insufficient storage. Never download your Norton antivirus from an unreliable source. The unreliable source can also get you downloading issues and cause you some other harm also. Before installing Norton antivirus in your device, check your internet connection and source of download. Installing issues occurs due to incomplete downloaded files, corrupted Windows files, and system incompatibility. Here are the steps for installing Norton antivirus in your device:
- Open your system
- Go to your web browser
- Open official website of Norton antivirus
- A download button will appear
- Click on the download button
- Wait for complete download
- Go to download folder
- Choose Norton antivirus setup file
- Run the setup file
- Enter the Norton activation key
- Click on finish
- Restart your device
- Open your Norton antivirus dashboard and try scanning your device, if you facing any type of error then dial Norton Support Phone Number for help.
- The Internet is not working after installing Norton antivirus in the system: This error occurs when you are using Norton firewall. If you are using an unreliable network, Norton firewall blocks the network for securing your data and device from any type of malicious URLs and other harmful activities. But if you want to access the internet connection, you can disable your firewall. Then try again, if you are still unable to get internet connectivity, enable your firewall and dial Norton Tech Support Number for help. Disabling the firewall can be harmful, so always enable the firewall for securing your device. Steps for disabling the Norton firewall:
- Close all tabs
- Open Norton dashboard
- Go to settings
- Go to firewall
- Open general settings
- Toggle the switch to off
- Go to protection alert dialog box
- Choose the apply button
- Tap the OK button
- Restart your device
- Try to connect your device with internet
- Unable to scan the device with Norton antivirus: Scanning issues occur due to corrupted program files, incomplete downloaded antivirus files, conflict with some other software are many more. Uninstall your antivirus and reinstall the updated version of your Norton antivirus. Dial Norton Technical Support Number and ask for the professional help.
- Frequent crashes and freezes with Norton antivirus: Insufficient storage is the main cause of crashes and freezes. But you can also get freezes due to corrupted program files and Windows files. Try deleting all junk and temporary files from your device. Try scanning your device in safe mode.
- Close all running tabs
- Restart your device in safe mode
- Open Norton antivirus
- Ran a full scan
- Restart your device in normal mode. If you are still facing crashes and freezes, dial Norton Support Phone Number.
Why choose Norton Customer Support Number over service centers?
If you need any type of assistance related to your Norton antivirus, you can either go to a service center or dial our Norton Support Number. Most of the service centers are time bound and can’t provide you 24*7 help support. Even if they are open at night, you can’t take your device everywhere for solving technical issues which can easily resolve over a phone call. We are providing you an expert technical team which has years of experience and can resolve your issues quickly. We are offering you round the clock services which means you can dial our Norton Tech Support Number any time of the day and get the reliable help support which can save your time and money.
Our Norton Support Team is providing you various platforms for connecting with us:
- Support via Phone Number: You can dial Norton Technical Support Number and your call will be directly answered by our professional technicians.
- Support via live chat: We are aware that many customers feel uncomfortable with support over the telephone. Our Norton Support Team is providing you 24*7 Online Chat Support where you can quote your queries and get the reliable help support.
- Our support services for Norton antivirus are also available in various SNSs like Facebook and Twitter.